Compass 50 WG
Providing broad-spectrum disease control on turfgrass plants, as well as ornamental plantings.
• Has a high affinity with the plant surface and is absorbed by the waxy layers of the plant.
• Once embedded into the waxy layer, Compass 50 WG provides a secure reservoir of locked-in, long-lasting protection on the plant surface.
• Is redistributed locally on the surface of the plant by the surface moisture.
• Redistributes on the plant surface and adjacent blades by limited vapour movement and reabsorption.
• Provides oxidative stress reduction in turfgrass plants.
• Controls spring and fall diseases like leaf spots and Microdochium patch.
• Effective on all warm- and cool-season species of leaf spot.
• Strong control of pink snow mould and Microdochium patch (a.k.a. Fusarium patch).
• Consistent preventive and curative brown patch control.
• Controls both foliar and basal rot anthracnose without the risk of negative DMI turf growth effects.
• Combine Compass with Signature XTRA Stressgard for summer decline management.