1-0-24 A-O-K Fertilizer › Griggs Bros ›
A-O-K is designed to be foliar applied and completely foliar absorbed while it is drying on the target plant.
- A-O-K has a positive in uence on turfgrass by promoting carbohydrate storage, stolon and rhizome growth, heat, cold, and wear tolerance, while increasing the cell strength and improving salinity stress tolerance.
- Regulates the absorption and retention of water by turfgrass plants.
- Potassium is easily leached from the soil especially in sandy soils. Foliar feeding maximizes (K) absorption and utilization.
5-10-5 +iron Nutra Green Fertilizer › Griggs Bros ›
Nutra GreenTM remains an extremely versatile product for turf, ornamentals, shrubs, root injection, overseeding and aeration. An excellent tool for spring green up.
- Unique Qualities
- Green up without rapid growth
- Quick visual response
- Excellent on sand root zones often low in exchangeable phosphorus and ne textured soils where phosphorus is complexed with clay minerals and/or calcium (Ca)
- Nutra Green is a versatile product that can be used on turfgrass, ornamentals and shrubs at the recommended rate for a complete nutrient source.
- Excellent product for turfgrass establishment and interseeding
- 9 Nutrients, 1 product
8-0-4 +10% Ca+Si+B Sili-Kal B Fertilizer › Griggs Bros ›
Sili-Kal BTM is a high calcium product combined with nitrogen and potassium for increased strength, heat tolerance, and turf rigidity.
- A unique combination product that includes calcium, boron, silicon, potassium and nitrogen.
- Contains proprietary organic facilitators, formulated to keep calcium in solution and plant available. Calcium is important for strong cell walls, abiotic stress tolerance, and biotic pest resistance.
- Calcium is relatively immobile once absorbed by plants, therefore foliar Ca applications ensure adequate concentrations in emerging leaf tissue.
- Sand root zones can be low in plant available calcium. Properly chelated and foliar absorbed calcium is an effective method of increasing calcium tissue content.